🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not processed after withdrawal
Page options
atieno_sophie
Community Member

Payment not processed after withdrawal

Hi,
I withdrew funds from upwork to mpesa yesterday, so it's been more than 25 hours. I received the withdrawal confirmation email. However, upwork has still not processed my payment. This has never happened before. Where is my money? How come I didn't get a processed notification?
12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sophie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi can you help me having the same problem 

benjamin_abay
Community Member

Hi I am having the same exact issue

no confirmation email after withdrawal 

benjamin_abay
Community Member

But to direct to bank

Hi Benjamin,

I checked and you don't have any recent withdrawal. Can you confirm when did you process it? You can find more information by going to Reports > Transaction History.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Not my account but my agency account 

I own my agency account 

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that the fund withdrawal was initiated on May 6th. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am aware it can take up to 8 days to have the funds in my account after the withdrawals have been processed

but withdrawals are processed within 8 hours after being intiated, should I expect the processed notification with expected dates of deposits within 4 days of withdrawal initiation ( May 6 to May 10 )

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your follow-up message. Yes, you will be notified of the expected date of deposit as soon as your withdrawal is processed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, again is it possible you can have a check run on the funded ( escrow protection ) contract payments currently active ( may be there is a security issue, payment methods issues )

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for following up. Unless the recommended number of days for the funds to be transferred to your account has elapsed, we cannot say if there's an issue or not as this still falls within the window for the funds to reflect on your bank account. Please wait up to 8 business days. If you don't receive the funds by then, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths