🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not processed to my local bank even a...
Page options
usama_works
Community Member

Payment not processed to my local bank even after 9 days!

Hi!

It's been 9 days when I processed my payment request from Upwork to my local bank. Usually, it takes around 30 to 50 mins to process my request but this time it's been 9 days, and my payment is not processed to my local bank account. I asked my bank they said they don't have any payment request or any pending payment request in my account, the issue should be at the sender end. Kindly check and do let me know. I will be very thankful to you.

Payment processed date: 22-Nov-2020

Upwork Ref id: 341277551

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usama,

I'm sorry to hear about your withdrawal. I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. In your case, that should be on the 3rd of December. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members