🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not processed yet.
Page options
abdulrahmanjawad
Community Member

Payment not processed yet.

Hi, 

I requested a payment on 12th April 2022 and it already notified me that I requested one (email about payment confirmation). But for some reason, it's been days and I haven't received the second notification yet saying "The payment has been processed". I also checked my bank info and the payment has been made yet.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Help would be really appreciated since its been 4 days now.

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. I see that your payment is still under process. If you do not see the funds on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
abdulrahmanjawad
Community Member

I do understand that it can take upto 4 business days for the transfer. But shouldn't the payment be atleast processed till now? If possible, it would helpful if you could update me on whether the payment has even been processed yet. Since its nearly 4 business days since my payment request/confirmation.

This is first this has happened. Before this, I used to get "The payment has been processed" notification on upwork/email instantly.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members