🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not processed.
Page options
hassan_munir
Community Member

Payment not processed.

Hi,

I have requested payment today afternoon and I also got the email from Upwork of payment request but the amount is not yet transferred into my local account. It's been 9 hours. it never took more than 1 to 2 hours. 

Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

Please help.

Thanks,

Hassan Munir

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths