🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not processed
Page options
maqsoodahmed1963
Community Member

Payment not processed

So i have withdrawn multiple times to my local bank account and i usually recieve funds in my bank with 1-3 hours, but this time its been more than 4 days, and NOTHING! I just recieved the email from ulwork that i have requested payment but after that no email from upwork i recieved, means the email that says that the payment is processed is not there, the time stamp for bank withdrawal i.e 4 days is completed, so now what?
(I requested payment on 2nd Aug)
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maqsood,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
bilal0322423
Community Member

Have you received your payment?

I have the exact same problem, I have made a withdraw on 4 August and today is 12 August, I still have not received my payment, and also the email that says, payment has been processed is also not there, I have contacted support and they are saying that your payment withdrawal was not successful on our end, and I have no idea how much time it is going to take, I am very very worried because this has never happened to me before, can anyone here in the community help me?

Please.

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket to provide you more information and assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay, thanks, waiting for there reply and my payment.

Hope everything will get back to normal soon.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members