🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not reached in bank account (Indi...
Page options
abhaysri07
Community Member

Payment not reached in bank account (Indian freelancer)

I got mail from upwork that Payment had been processed. But the money still didn't show up in bank account.

How long does it take for money to reflect in bank account after payment processed confirmation email from upwork ? Indian freelancers please help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashmita_n
Community Member

Hi Abhay, after your payment request is approved, you get an email from Upwork. In that email you can find an "Expected Date of Delivery" which is usually 5 business days from the day of the approval. It almost always shows up in your bank account by that mentioned date.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhay,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
ashmita_n
Community Member

Hi Abhay, after your payment request is approved, you get an email from Upwork. In that email you can find an "Expected Date of Delivery" which is usually 5 business days from the day of the approval. It almost always shows up in your bank account by that mentioned date.

I'm from Pakistan, facing the same issue. Upwork emailed me that my payment has beedln processed but my bank balance is still the same. I did it today. Is that a reason?because banks are closed today. If not, how much time will it take to reach out to the bank account?

Hi Anila,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members