🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not received in Payoneer Wallet
Page options
cplussoft
Community Member

Payment not received in Payoneer Wallet

Hi,  I had transferred my earnings from Upwork to Payoneer wallet and it's been 4 hours since I haven't received it in my Payoneer account, usually, it took just a few minutes, I am worried please help me, please.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abaidullah,

Did you receive the email notification to chose the loading option for your funds? If yes, did you marked the free or paid the loading option? If it was the free option, please keep in mind that your funds will be loaded on your account after 2 business days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I cant understand your point brother like I earn money and I transfer it to my Payoneer account, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to come in my Payoneer account, Upwork deducts 2$ fees of the transaction, but this time its been 4 to 5 hours I haven't received my money why sir?

Hi Abaidullah,

When you're withdrawing funds to your Payoneer account you will receive an email confirmation from their end and will be able to choose the Standart or the Immediate option to funds the funds to your wallet. 

I can confirm that your withdrawal from Upwork was successful. You can also reach out to Payoneer Customer support directly for more details about your payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths