🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not received into Local Bank Tran...
Page options
itsaliofficial6
Community Member

Payment not received into Local Bank Transfer (It's been 3 business days today)

Hi
Hope everyone here is doing great,

I made a withdraw request to Local Bank Transfer on Thursday 10am PKT and it is Monday,
I am unable to receive payment yet. Neither I have received any confirmation of amount being processed not any information from bank account.

Could you please help me get the status of my payment?
Thanks

Kind Regards,

Ali **Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

I checked the transaction and it's still processing from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same issue with me also,  I am from India, I withdrew my funds today, from last few months our funds are being credited same day at 02:00 PM IST, but today 07th June 2021  ,, it is almost 05:00 PM IST but still same has not been credited. yet. 

Request other freelancers from India who have withdrawn funds today on monday 7th june 2021  to update , if they have received their funds.

Thanks

Hi Rana,

I checked and your transaction was successful from our end. Please note that in general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it doesn't reflect on your account after 8 business days, please let us know so we can issue a trace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths