🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received nor refunded in upwork a...
Page options
codessoft
Community Member

Payment not received nor refunded in upwork account

Hello,

I've some issues with my payment processed today as per automatic schedule, due to my bank limit, it was not received in my bank account, and still i cannot see the payment in my upwork account as it was not successful, i need to know that when it will be available again in my upwork account? upwork ref id is 313968318

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malik,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I know it takes some days, but in my case, i always received the payment in less than 2 hours,
now its been a more than 6 hours, and i am sure than my bank will not receive it as it crossing my account limit, so it has to be back in my upwork account.

Malik M S wrote:

Hello Goran,

I know it takes some days, but in my case, i always received the payment in less than 2 hours,
now its been a more than 6 hours, and i am sure than my bank will not receive it as it crossing my account limit, so it has to be back in my upwork account.

If it gets rejected, it takes between 7 and 14 days to appear in your Upwork account again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths