🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received to My Local bank
Page options
a_sri_ram
Community Member

Payment not received to My Local bank

I am freelancer from India.I have withdrawn 2 amounts from my upwork balance on 4th May and 5th May but I did not receive it yet.Now I am not even sure if I have entered the right bank account number or not.Please check my transaction status and let me know.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aavula Dharmender,

I checked and can confirm that withdrawals you're referring to were successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aavula Dharmender,

I checked and can confirm that withdrawals you're referring to were successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a_sri_ram
Community Member

Hi Bojan S,

I have received the payment today.Thank you so much for your concern. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members