Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment trace

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
101 of 127

Hi Judy Ann,

Please note that only 2 business days have passed since this withdrawal was initiated. Please follow up with us after 8 business days have passed if you haven't received your funds.

~Andrea
Upwork
814c2ad5
Viksit J Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
102 of 127

Hi,

Requesting payment trace for a withdrawal made on June 1, 2021 via local bank transfer. It's been over 8 days and payment has not been received in bank yet. 

Thank you.

andregutierrez22
103 of 127

Hi Viksit,

Please allow 8 business days to pass (business days exclude weekends and holidays) and follow up with us if you still haven't received your funds! 

~Andrea
Upwork
richards37
Ayuba Adewale S Member Since: May 29, 2020
104 of 127
Hello dear admin,

Up till now it is so pathetic and frustrating that I've not been credited the money I withdrew on the 5th of June, 2020. I wonder if there will be any solution on this issue. Is this how the money will just go like that? This is very bad. It is now more than 5 business days and nothing has been done.

The stipulated time of delivery was between 7th to 9th of June, but up till now, nothing has been credited. It is so bad that I couldn't contact anyone on this issue, the bank indicated that it is not from their end... So who do I contact? Has any issue like this been solved in this platform before? I don't think we should be delayed access to our hard earned money. I kindly need someone to look into this issue. This is ridiculous
andregutierrez22
105 of 127

Hi Ayuba,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. Rest assured, they are not lost! We can initiate a trace for you if 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds. Please, follow up with us in 3 business days if that's the case. Please keep in mind today is not a business day.

~Andrea
Upwork
richards37
Ayuba Adewale S Member Since: May 29, 2020
106 of 127
Thank you for your response dear Andrea, it will be 8 business days this coming Wednesday. I'll keep you updated here. Thank you once again!
814c2ad5
Viksit J Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
107 of 127

Hi Andrea,

It's over 8 business days now and the payment has not been credited to my local  bank account.  Will  appreciate if you could begin the payment trace now.

Thank you,

Viksit

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
108 of 127

Thank you for reaching back to us, Viksit.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with the trace. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
alpajandolenie
Lenie A Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
109 of 127

Hi! I withdraw my money last Friday, June 11 but I didn't receive payment confirmation from Upwork. Please help!!!

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
110 of 127

Hi Lenie,

I see that your payment withdrawal is successfully initiated on your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS