🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment trace
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928

Thank you for your response Andrea, I'll keep you updated if I get the payment or not. Thank you for your help once again.
7012ea2e
Community Member

Hi, Can someone help me? I made a withdrawal last Sunday (06-06-21), but I didn't get my money until now. And one problem is instead of the Account number I used my Debit card number in the Payment method registration that is also approved by Upwork.

Awaiting for someone's response. 

Thanks!

Hi Judy Ann,

Please know that we are not able to cancel withdrawals. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received the funds in your bank or reversed to your Upwork account, please follow up and we'll initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Upwork
7012ea2e
Community Member

Hi,

Processing date of my withdrawal is until today only. Can I follow up later
today if still not received?
7012ea2e
Community Member

Hi,

The processing date of my withdrawal is until today only. Can I follow up later
today if still not received?

Hi Judy Ann,

Please note that only 2 business days have passed since this withdrawal was initiated. Please follow up with us after 8 business days have passed if you haven't received your funds.

~Andrea
Upwork
814c2ad5
Community Member

Hi,

Requesting payment trace for a withdrawal made on June 1, 2021 via local bank transfer. It's been over 8 days and payment has not been received in bank yet. 

Thank you.

Hi Viksit,

Please allow 8 business days to pass (business days exclude weekends and holidays) and follow up with us if you still haven't received your funds! 

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello dear admin,

Up till now it is so pathetic and frustrating that I've not been credited the money I withdrew on the 5th of June, 2020. I wonder if there will be any solution on this issue. Is this how the money will just go like that? This is very bad. It is now more than 5 business days and nothing has been done.

The stipulated time of delivery was between 7th to 9th of June, but up till now, nothing has been credited. It is so bad that I couldn't contact anyone on this issue, the bank indicated that it is not from their end... So who do I contact? Has any issue like this been solved in this platform before? I don't think we should be delayed access to our hard earned money. I kindly need someone to look into this issue. This is ridiculous

Hi Ayuba,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. Rest assured, they are not lost! We can initiate a trace for you if 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds. Please, follow up with us in 3 business days if that's the case. Please keep in mind today is not a business day.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for your response dear Andrea, it will be 8 business days this coming Wednesday. I'll keep you updated here. Thank you once again!
814c2ad5
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

It's over 8 business days now and the payment has not been credited to my local  bank account.  Will  appreciate if you could begin the payment trace now.

Thank you,

Viksit

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching back to us, Viksit.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with the trace. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
alpajandolenie
Community Member

Hi! I withdraw my money last Friday, June 11 but I didn't receive payment confirmation from Upwork. Please help!!!

Hi Lenie,

I see that your payment withdrawal is successfully initiated on your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
babymarnz
Community Member

Has there been any known delays in payment for last week? I still have not received the funds withdrawn on Friday when it should have been credited minutes later.

I am a Philippines based freelancer by the way. Saturday was Independence Day but that's just about it.

Any answers as to why the delay are greatly appreciated.

Hi Marnie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and it seems that the transaction is still in process. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
openbimvn
Community Member

Hi Admin,

I completed my job from 08/06/2021 then I get paid and I have one payment detail in 13/06/2021

But to day I check my bank it do not get money?

Please check and support me

Thanks

I have same problem in my payment show direct to local bank is yesterday (13/06)

And today is monday I think all bank are working?

Hello HOA,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I just see notification as below

Please explain for me?

Thanks

Hi Hoa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please help me, it maybe urgent!

Now I need payment for my team member?

And we need process new project?

Tks

Hi Hoa,

One of our team members already reached out to you via a support ticket. Please consider checking on that ticket and following up with them if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello dear Admin,

Like I have been writing on this page, I made a withdrawal request on the 5th of June, 2020. The 8 business days given has elapsed and yet nothing has been credited into my local bank account.

This is a very serious issue. I will recommend and suggest that upwork management should critically review their payment channels so that there won't be of recurrent these issues. A lot of freelancers are having this same complain on this page. Please, for the sake of humanity and for the sake of the legacy of this marketplace, kindly review your payment channels so that we won't be having this type of problem.

Like you said I should inform you people here after 8 business days, please, kindly help me trace out the payment so we can know where the issue is and also get my money credited into my local bank account. Thank you. Please, I need urgent help. Thank you.

Hi Ayuba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay... thank you, Iook up to that

I got my payment. Thank you for support the administrative unit of this community.
atavis
Community Member

I have asked to get paid on my dashboard

it had a yellow  color on my payment who said that the payement is cmoing , now the yellow color is gone  , my dashboard is showing like the payement is  done but I didnt received anything in my bank account  ? Is that normal ? 

Im using n26

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Charles,

I see that you've successfully requested your payment directly to your bank. Please note that payments can take up to four business days to arrive. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
atavis
Community Member

Ok Ill wait thanks you for your answer

PradeepH

Hi Claire,

Thank you for your message. I see that the fund withdrawal has been successfully initiated on your account and it is currently under process. Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
5e659dd6
Community Member

I tried to withdraw some amount and haven't received any email or notification stating that I have requested payment from upwork.
I added "withdraw to local bank" payment method 3 days ago. Is there any way to check if my payment method is active or not? And what is the reason behind not getting any email regarding the withdraw request? My friend told me that we will receive an email stating that the freelancer has initiated withdraw request.
Please help

Hello Bishal,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
kingjiok
Community Member

Hello, I withdraw funds early this morning and the funds are still not yet reflecting in my account. In my previous withdrawals, I always get the money within 30 minutes to 1 hour after it was processed. Anyone here also experiencing the same issue with payments via BPI? Thank you.

Hello Rahina,

I can see that your withdrawal was successfully initiated on your Upwork account. It may take up to 4 business days for the payment to reach your bank account. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. You can refer to this Help article for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds within 8 days so that we can initiate payment tracing for you.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Rahina,

Same issue here. I called my bank (BPI) and they said that there's no pending deposit coming in to my account.

Same problem here with BPI. This is the first time I encountered this, usually it only takes an hour. But now, it's been 5 hours already. 

3cc68c80
Community Member

This is the same issue before, I haven't the payment yet. I receive a confirmation from Upwork around 9:00 AM today that my payment has been processed, usually, it will just take 2hrs to receive the payment.  Kindly check and let me know. I need it today. 

Thank you!

Hi same thing happened to me. I even called my bank and they confirm that no pending deposit is coming in to my account.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths