Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed payment

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
111 of 194

Hi Lenie,

I see that your payment withdrawal is successfully initiated on your account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
babymarnz
Marnie May T Member Since: Sep 6, 2015
112 of 194
Has there been any known delays in payment for last week? I still have not received the funds withdrawn on Friday when it should have been credited minutes later.

I am a Philippines based freelancer by the way. Saturday was Independence Day but that's just about it.

Any answers as to why the delay are greatly appreciated.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
113 of 194

Hi Marnie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and it seems that the transaction is still in process. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola

Untitled
maribelcapitle
Maribel C Member Since: May 13, 2020
114 of 194

Hi! I am a new freelancer. I would like to ask on the waiting time for the upwork to disburse payment through local bank? Today is the 9th day from the date I requested the payment. I already emailed the customer service but I have not heard from them yet. I am getting a little worried about the transactions. Really hoping you can advise me on this. Thanks! 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
115 of 194

Hi Maribel,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
openbimvn
HOA N Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
116 of 194

Hi Admin,

I completed my job from 08/06/2021 then I get paid and I have one payment detail in 13/06/2021

But to day I check my bank it do not get money?

Please check and support me

Thanks

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
117 of 194

Hello HOA,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
openbimvn
118 of 194

Hi,

I just see notification as below

Please explain for me?

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
119 of 194

Hi Hoa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
openbimvn
120 of 194

Please help me, it maybe urgent!

Now I need payment for my team member?

And we need process new project?

Tks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS