🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my Local Bank
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928

Hi Adelaide,

I can confirm the withdrawal you're referring to has been initiated. Please allow some time for the payment to be processed. If more than 24 hours pass, feel free to follow up with us here so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea

Thanks a lot for checking that out for me.

Regards

Adelaide

Hi Andrea

I still haven't received a "processed" confirmation.

I don't mind the wait for funds to arrive in my bank account as I know that this can vary, but the request has still not been processed at all as far as I can see from my side. Please advise again?

Thanks kindly

Hi Adelaide,

You're right, the status on this transaction is still showing as initiated. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket in order to look into this further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea

I still have not received any processed notification or feedback. Regrettably the support person who was supposed to be assisting me has closed the ticket anyway so I can't even follow up.

~ Adelaide

Adelaide,

Thanks for following up. I checked and a member of our support team has forwarded your concern to the Payment team to initiate a trace for your transaction. You should receive an email notification for a support case number 33052636 with more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
preet8555
Community Member

My last payment withdraws without my request. May I know why this happend? Normally I keep money in the account of Upwork and when I required only at that time I went for getting paid option. But now automatically my amount has been withdrawn even it has been done in my account only. Till now I havn't recieve money in my account. But can you please let me know is everything safe?

Hi Harpreet,

Balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not. 

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello there,

I have the same issue. I have withdrawn my funds yesterday 27 of Oct and it still haven't arrived into my Local Bank Account. Normally it arrives the same day or the latest the day after untill bank working hours. Nothing arrived yet. Should I still wait to follow up for 7 working days?

Respectfully,

Andrada

Hi Andrada,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Please know that, in general, direct to local bank payments take 4 business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass please follow up with us here and we'll be happy to initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for your reply. I'll wait and get back to you if I need to.

prakashram72
Community Member

Hi guys,

I’m on Upwork more than two years, all transactions were smooth. But recently I face a problem in receiving money to bank account. I made the payment on 29 oct 2021, usually I receive money in a day or max next day. But it’s been four days still waiting for money to be credited into bank account. I updated all my tax info which includes PAN Card details.

If any Upwork officials can help me here that’ll be appropriated.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
angelicaasis
Community Member

Is there a problem with get paid again? I requested a payment around 8am PHT time and no confirmation of the payment until now.

Hello Angelica,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have still not received a confirmation. There is no known issue with the get paid feature on the site. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
71a8ce8b
Community Member

Hi, I haven't received any payment from upwork yet. I withdrew it November 1 but I haven't received it.

petra_r
Community Member

Rafael L wrote:

I withdrew it November 1 but I haven't received it.

Payments are processed in 2 to 4 business days. November 1st is barely yesterday... In the unlikely event that you haven't received your funds after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can contact Support and ask for a trace to be initiated.

fredmeyer
Community Member

I withdrew my money yesterday and have not received the "payment processed" email until now, did something go wrong? It usually takes only a couple of hours

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Frederico, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

As for the "payment processed" email, please allow me some time to look into this. I'll come back here once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Frederico, 

It looks like the email was recently sent out. Could you please check your email to see if you have received it?

~ Avery
Upwork
samasif
Community Member

Processed payment on 4th November. Normally it appears in my local bank within an hour but haven't received this one yet.
Can someone look into it. Is it just me or is there a problem many are facing.

Hi Sanam,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the funds. I checked and it looks like the withdrawal was successful from our end. Please note that the funds can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. You can check this help article to learn more about the timing and fees associated with Direct to Local Bank transactions.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be39f7ee
Community Member

Hi,

I withdrew my fund going to my direct local bank which is UNIONBANK. When can I expect it to be on my account?

Hi Lara,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
97b1289a
Community Member

Hi!Please help,I've been waiting for the posting of my payment in my local bank,however i've noticed that i did not indicate my Swift bank code,but i've already update it.
Question: Is there any chance that the posting of the payment to my local bank will be delay?

Thank you!

Hi Jaclyn,

If you think that you have added incorrect numbers/information about your payment I would recommend removing it and adding it again. 
Regarding your payment, if you haven't received it after 8 business days feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
chadkyler
Community Member

I also have the same problem. I edit my name and put my full name instead. My payment was processed but I haven't received a payment confirmation. I hope that it will be addressed soon. I also need my pay today. I usually received it within the day that my payment was processed.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lynn, 

I moved your post to a more appropriate thread. I can see that the withdrawal has been initiated. Once it's successfully processed on our end, you will receive a confirmation email. 

~ Avery
Upwork
chadkyler
Community Member

Will I receive the confirmation email about my payment today?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lynn, 

I won't be able to confirm this since processing times are different. If you don't receive it within 24-hours, please come back here so that our team can assist you. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from posting the same concern on different threads as this is considered spam and is not allowed per our Community Guidelines.

~ Avery
Upwork
chadkyler
Community Member

Hello Avery,
Thank you so much. I received an email that my payment had been processed. I appreciate all your help and efforts in this matter.
3890df4c
Community Member

The mismatch was removed and I processed the payment and able to received notification about the request payment but it's been more than 3 hours and I haven't received another notification that it was processed. Hoping to receive response. Thank you

May I ask if the requested payment was processed.? I haven't received email notification. Is it still on pending?

Hi Sheila,

Your withdrawal was processed successfully. Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
979ffd78
Community Member

Hello Upwork team, It's been a month and I haven't got any payment. Although I can see the withdrawal done to my account in the transaction history still got nothing in my local bank account and now I can't even see it in the overview section. Kindly resolve my issue on an urgent basis. 

Hi Mariam,

I'm sorry to hear you're have not received your funds. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
weirdtaste
Community Member

Hi, Yesterday, November 22, at 10 am, I withdrew a balance of $1647, and got an email "Payment Confirmation" Have I done the right steps and just waiting for the balance to enter my bank account? I am afraid that my money will be lost, because this is my first time withdrawing money, thank you very much.

Hi Arya Wira,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank 

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork

why was my withdrawal rejected? even though my bank account and my upwork name are the same? Please help

weirdtaste_0-1637726909330.png

annisasab
Community Member

Hi, I’ve withdraw the payment since November, 20th but until this November 27th I havent received it on my local bank. Can you please explain to me about it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths