🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my Local Bank
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928

Hi Muhammad,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d277beaa
Community Member

Hi there, hope you are fine.

I have withdrawn my funds on last Monday, but still I have not received my funds in my account.

Here is the screenshot for the transaction:

d277beaa_0-1646981753060.png

Moreover, I have made another withdrawal today, that's also awaited. But for this one, now almost a week has been passed. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks

Best Regards

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
codebuilderspk
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew my funds to local bank on Mar 7 but the money is still not received. What's next?

Hi Waqar,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
99devs
Community Member

I withdrew money 3 days back via direct to local bank but the payment has not been processed yet . I have also been trying to contact support but hitherto I have not heard anything from them . 

Earlier my withdrawals were processed within same day 

Hi Hassan, 

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
99devs
Community Member

Thanks Joanne 

Earlier I used to get my payment processed within a day and this is first time I am encountering this problem . 

I got the email from upwork that I have request for withdrawal but the follow up email for payment processed , I am yet to receive it . 

As far as I understand that once the payment is processed by upwork then it takes upto four working days . 

99devs
Community Member

Hello Joanne 

Fund is still not reflected in my account . Can u please help me to trace 

I am attaching few screenshot for reference 

Selection_010.png

Selection_009.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

Currently, this transaction is still on the fifth-day count. You can contact us on 22-March, UTC if the transaction still hasn't been reflected in your bank account so that we can request assistance from the team to issue a trace for you. 

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
d277beaa
Community Member

Thanks a lot for helping me out.
Funds got transferred today.

Thanks again

kshitiz079
Community Member

I withdrew my earnings from Upwork on 3/9/2022 and its 14th today and still didn't receive any money. can you please provide me an update on the same?

Hello Mahajan,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Did you receive funds now or still having the same issue?

khunshatariq
Community Member

Hi, Hi, my payment has not been processed since Wednesday, even i have withdrawn the payment but it didn't process.

Hi Khunsha,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
blancafuentes
Community Member

I transferred my earnings from Upwork to my BPI account last March 9 and it's still not reflecting on my bank account until now. 

Hi Blanca,

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
57e2e1c4
Community Member

Hi,

On the 8th March I got a notification saying  my payment had been processed but I still have not received my funds to my local bank account.

Please advise. 

Hi,

It can take up to 8 business days for funds to get transferred into your local bank account. Kindly wait for a few more days and they will be in your bank account.

Thank You

hi,  just so I know too...Did you receive the funds? since it's 8th day I think based on your message above?

0c1e94dd
Community Member

Hello Pradip,

During account set up i added incorrect IBAN number, i have now deleted the old account and added the correct iban account.

However some payments are pending , i sent email to **Edited for Community Guidelines** but have not received a reply (its been over 5 days)

can you help

Steph

Hi Stephanos,

Thank you for your message. If you have initiated fund withdrawal with incorrect account information, it will be reversed back to your Upwork account. Please allow 8 business days for the fund withdrawal process to complete. Feel free to message us if you do not receive your funds after 8 business days.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
howkins
Community Member

Greetings!

Few days ago I wanted to withdraw $62 to my local bank account, after doing everything on 10th of March - tonight I received e-mail and notification that my funds are rejected and that they're back on my profile. In e-mail, it was noted that reason of rejection was invalid account number. I checked everything, removed and again added my payment method. What could it possibly be? Ref codes 459340642 459340643 & 459797773

Thanks in advance and best of regards!

Hi Radan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rehman_ilyas
Community Member

So many people complaining about it. Issue is clearly on Upwork. No one is responding to tickets and support guys on chat are clueless about this issue. It seems nothing can be done except waiting for 8 WORKING DAYS (12-15 actual days)

cb9fff06
Community Member

Hi there! I'm facing a problem to transfer payment ot my local bank account and it failed. This is the second time ive tried, please help me resolve this issue

Hi Wan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kshitiz079
Community Member

hi, It's already 5 business days. Can you please provide some updates? whether it is stuck with Upwork or bank? Because earlier it use to take 24 hours maximum.

ticosalazar
Community Member

Hi! I withdrew my funds last Friday 11 March 2022 and I received a confirmation email from Upwork saying that I will receive it within 14 March - 16 March. 

I would normally receive the money within an hour to a day. However, it's already the 16th and I still have not received my money. I reached out to Upwork support via chat but I have not heard back from them. No updates or confirmation that they have received my email.

Help please thank you.

Hi Tesa, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks, Avery! I will let you know if it still hasn't come through.

3ctechnologies
Community Member

I did a transaction earlier today and as usual, after 40 minutes I received a message like "We have processed your payment request submitted on 16-Mar-2022." but money hasn't hit my account as yet. Is someone also facing the same issue today? or is it just me?

Not sure where you are getting 40 minutes from - usually it takes at least a day for me to get the funds into my account. I don't think 40 minutes is very long for processing. it also depends on your transaction method and what their business hours are. 

Thanks for the response there Joost but that's how fast I have been receiving payments every time but not this time for some reason...So, I will reach out to  Upwork support for help if I don't receive it by tomorrow.

Hi Muhammad,

In general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. You can learn more about Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing here.

~Andrea
Upwork
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Thanks for the response, I will wait and get back to you again.

a5f404ab
Community Member

Yesterday I've withdrawn to a direct local bank at 10 am in my zone on 3/16/2022, but it's usually get 3 hours or 4 hours to transfer my account bank and get an email. Until now I have not confirmation through my email or anything.

Hi Theodore Nanda,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kshitiz079
Community Member

Hi! I withdrew my funds last Wednesday 9 March 2022. 

I would normally receive the money within an hour to a day. However, it's already the 17th and I still have not received my money. I reached out to Upwork support via chat but I have not heard back from them.

Help please thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths