🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received to my bank (Wire Transfe...
Page options
sergpetrov
Community Member

Payment not received to my bank (Wire Transfer (USD))

Hello! 
I made a withdrawal on 21 October and today a month has passed since I cannot receive my funds and 2 weeks since Upwork's partner bank does not respond and does not provide any information about the transaction. 

It seems the Upwork support isn't able to help because they are always answering me that they ask the bank about trace request and they sending to the bank follow-up messages for 2 last weeks but nothing happens.

I don't understand what to do now, how to find my transaction more effective and quicker?

I am very worried. It's critical for me. 

Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
c3cf1dee
Community Member

Contact your bank.

Thanks. Of course, I contacted my bank multiple times but they answer that they didn't receive this payment and they ask to make the request to the sender's bank.

PradeepH

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your post. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team about the same issue. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep! Thanks.
Yes, actually, I  am communicating with Upwork support since 31 October and there is no result still.
I would like to understand what I can do to speed up the process and be sure that it won't go indefinitely.
It is not normal that your partner bank just not respond for 2 weeks and not provide any information about the tracing of the transaction. 
What can I do in such a situation?

I understand how important this matter is for you, Sergey. I see that the relevant team is already working with our partner bank to trace your funds and they will reach out to you as soon as they have an update for you. I do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. I suggest you continue communicating on the open support ticket to request an update or if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members