🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received via Direct bank transfer...
Page options
ferosethanju
Community Member

Payment not received via Direct bank transfer even after 2 months from withdrawal.

Hi,

I'm Mohammed. It's about 8 months since I've joined Upwork and everything went fine. I had amount in upwork balance and wanted to withdraw for my expense. 

I inititated the payment request on Jan 30th and I havent received the payment. I decided to reach upwork support and we were in continuos exchange of mails till now. They asked me to send the Bank statement and other details for which I've given everything as asked.

When the trace was done for a completely irrelevant transaction leaving the original one. I found that mistake and again asked to initiate the trace for the correct amount. \

Now, after waiting 2 months. I received this message from Upwork trace experts,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't know whats the problem and when I logged into OFAC website, things are different and I honestly has no one to guide me. Anyhow, i'm in continuos fear of having my money back. 

Anyone who lost their hard earned money can understand my pain.

Can someone help me out please?

Thanks,

Mohammed

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your account and I can see that our team is assisting you directly on your ticket with number 24385279.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goron,

Yeah I've reached payment team but their explanation and service is pathetic.

Right from the beginning the team that handled my issue was not concerned to solve the problem instead they lenthened the time about 2 months.

And now, they are asking me to collect funds from OFAC. Do you feel this is Justice given to me?

Having worked for more than a month, I tried to withdraw my earnings. It's all my hard work. I'm extremely disappointed with the service provided by the team that handled my issue. Please escalate this issue and help me.

We Freelancers think Upwork is a safe place to work and receive payments. But now my payment is put under a question. Please understand my situation and help me to get back my earnings.

All Muslims are not terrorists and I'm just a freelancer striving to earn my livelyhood.

Thanks,
Mohammed

Hi Mohammed,

I`m sorry to hear that you feel this way.  Upwork does not allow or practice discrimination against color, race or national origin.

Unfortunately since private details are involved here we can't discuss your case publicly in our Community. Please follow the instructions our team has shared with you on your ticket and I can also see that you have posted additional questions there. Our team will assist you as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members