🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received
Page options
ghazanferanwar
Community Member

Payment not received

Hello,

I requested fund withdrawal direct to the local bank account on 7th Aug 2020, I had received the email that the payment has been initiated but I haven't received the payment in my bank account. Upon asking the bank, I found out that there was an issue due to which the bank wasn't accepting payment in my account. Now, I have resolved that issue, but they are asking that payment is most probably returned to the sender. You may ask them to verify and send the payment again.

Upwork Ref ID:  318437670

Regards,

Syed Ghazanfer Anwar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Syed,

Please allow 8 business days for the funds to be returned to your Upwork account or loaded on your bank account. If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Syed,

Please allow 8 business days for the funds to be returned to your Upwork account or loaded on your bank account. If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick reply. Okay, I will wait for 8 business days and let you know I don't receive the payment till then.

Regards,

Syed Ghzanfer Anwar

Thank you Goran, My payment was transferred back to my Upwork account.

Regards,

Syed Ghazanfer Anwar

324e1d1e
Community Member

Same here. Hays. I need to wait 8th business days. Woah.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths