🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not yet received
Page options
mabdullahshah
Community Member

Payment not yet received

Hello Community 

I am not yet received my Payment, I withdraw payment on March 5th Direct to local bank, Can anyone help me about this issue, or someone face this type of problem now?

Muahammad 

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Upwork Payment Team already contact me, My Ticket is also open, I provided all needed documents Bank Statement etc, But Payment not yet received. Upwork Payment also not give me any update me since March 18. Can you give me surety my Payment is not lost?

Muhammad 

Hi Muhammad,

Rest assured, your funds are not lost and our team will continue to assist you on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly with any additional questions or information you have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran 

I don't know for how long I have to wait for my funds. It's really frustrating. why your payment team not update me daily basis or lets clear me, my funds are lost?

Muhammad

Hi Goran

Today almost 14 business days ended but payment not yet received . I withdraw payment on March 5th.

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with additional questions. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will continue to assist you directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Your Payment Team not assured me when my funds are traced, I need clear answer my funds are not lost. My local bank assured me we have not received your payment in Pakistan.But Payment team asked me we are waiting your bank response. I don't know for how long I have to wait for my funds. It's really frustrating.

Thank you

Hi Goran

Yes I followed up ticket.

Hi Goran 

Today I talked again to the head office of my local bank, they said that no trace of the money arrived at my bank. Maybe my payment is lost or has not yet left the issuing bank in the USA. If your payment processor team does not get any response from the bank then what happens, my payment is lost? I don't know why this long-delayed and I think it's very simple to call your payment processor bank and confirm what is the problem. If the freelancer works hard the whole month and when he/she withdraw their hard-earned money for his family and suddenly happened this situation, not received their money almost after 20 business days, this situation is so stressful. Can you please let me know after how many months i followed the ticket?

Please trace the way to this transaction.

Regards
Muhammad

Hi Muhammad,

I understand this is a very frustrating situation for you and I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to receive your earnings yet. I checked and it looks like the team updated your support ticket with more information a few moments ago. Please review your ticket and feel free to follow up with the team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths