🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment pending but not showing any released ...
Page options
msshipon
Community Member

Payment pending but not showing any released date

Can any one check my attachment why this happen to me ? And when will i get a date on the pending tab. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Shihab,

Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the report's Date column on the left-hand side. 

If there are issues with your client's account, the payment will remain pending until the issue is resolved. I suggest you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account and pay you for the work you have completed. While we can't share any details, ask your client to communicate with our team to resolve the issue with their account and resume your payment.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Shihab,

Your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the report's Date column on the left-hand side. 

If there are issues with your client's account, the payment will remain pending until the issue is resolved. I suggest you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account and pay you for the work you have completed. While we can't share any details, ask your client to communicate with our team to resolve the issue with their account and resume your payment.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members