🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment pending issues.
Page options
achareorock
Community Member

Payment pending issues.

Hi admins,
Please i have been having issues with my payments remaining on pending after 24 hours of payment.
This started since last month.
The last time i complained, i was told my client did not pay.
After consultations, my client confirmed he paid it successfully.
After complaining back with upwork. The issue was ressolved.
Unfortunaty am still having thesame issue and my client confirms it was paid.
And other freelancers employed by thesame client on thesame job confirms that they have been paid.
So why is it me the only exceptional case?
Please help me
3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Achare Ashurock,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your concern.
But upwork is not helping issues. I have been working for this particular client for more than a year now and we are about 200 of us from upwork.
This client always pay our money on the 5 or 6 of each month. And i have never had payment complications. And if for some reason the client was not going to pay on the agreed date, he always notifies us by mail.
But since last month, i have been having this issue of payment Pending after 24 hrs of payment. When i complain to upwork, they say the client did not pay. And when i complain to the client, he says he has paid with proofs.
And i wont like to doubt my client because every other freelancer confirmed to me to have received their payments. Why am i the only exceptional case? So what should i do now. Because me am powerless.
Why cant upwork and the client look into the matter?

Hi Achare,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience so far. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths