cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment pending

abhishek_more
Abhishek M Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
1 of 6

Hello i just completed my first job at upwork, client has paid me . But my payment is showing pending ... ?? When i will get paid client approved payment on nov 21 ,11:50 (Indian time) pm approx ..  From Nov. 22 ,00:20(Indian time) the report tab is showing pending payment , so i would like to  ask when i will get paid ?? Please help .......

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 6

When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. They become available after the standard five-day security period.

Or ... what Petra said.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6

@Abhishek M wrote:

Hello i just completed my first job at upwork, client has paid me . But my payment is showing pending ... ??

You may refer to the conveniently and unmistakeably placed question marks on your Reports Page

when.jpg

which explain everything in nice simple terms or click on the equally conveniently and unmistakeably placed "When will I get paid?" link on the same page, or read this or go to your Transaction History where the date your funds will clear for withdrawal is shown in the left hand column where it says "Date"

transaction history.jpg

There. Not so hard, is it.. ?

View solution in original post

abhishek_more
4 of 6

Ok so should i ask my client to post feedback ???

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

@Abhishek M wrote:

Ok so should i ask my client to post feedback ???

You're very welcome ...

No, "asking for feedback" is completely unneccessary and annoying.

Politely ask the client to close the contract if they have nothing else for you.

The client has no choice but to leave feedback when closing the contract.

abhishek_more
6 of 6

Thankyou so much @petra , your answer seems helpful to me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS