🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment problems
Page options
dervisevic-elmer
Community Member

Payment problems

Hello, I have a problems with payment. I have about 25 dollars on my upwork account, and i want to send 15 to paypall account, but every time its rejected. I get this on email :

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds. As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Please help

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Elmer,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket and assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
2a245f2b
Community Member

Hi!

I also have experience payment issue. My bank got declined for payment and the available amount was already tagged as last payment on upwork but I did not receive any payment. I've checked my Upwork and it shows that the payment was declined for my first pay. I just want to know if the Invoice of $106.01 will be reflected back on my Upwork earnings since I haven't successfully get the payment? If yes, How many days will the amount to be reflected onmy account?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi, I've checked my Upwork payment and it shows that the payment was declined for my first pay. I just want to know if the Invoice of $106.01 will be reflected back on my Upwork earnings since I haven't successfully get the payment? if yes, how many days will this be reflected on my account?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Devinah,

When a payment is rejected by the bank it will return to your Upwork balance and show in your Transactions. I checked and it looks like the transaction you're referring to was actually successful on our end. Please allow 4 business days for the funds to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, please follow up with us here and we'll initiate a trace for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
2a245f2b
Community Member

Got it! Thank you for your assistance, Andrea. I'll updtae you after 8 days.

ryomabe
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having the same issue as Elmer. Could you help me, please?

Thank you.
Ryoma

Hi Ryoma,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have withdrawn the money via wire transfer since yesterday, but so far it has not reached my bank account.. can you help 

thank you in advance

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members