cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment processing delay

Zubair K Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
11 of 23

Avory O, Thank you so much for your reply. I have requested for payment for more than 24 hours before but I still not receive any process confirmation email.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 23

Hi Zubair,

I`m sorry about the confusion, our team can investigate your withdrawal further if you haven't received the confirmation after 3 business days. Let us know here if you don't receive it in the next 48 hours. Thank you.

Untitled
Marisa D Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
13 of 23

I have exactly the same issue. It's unusual that I don't get the "Your payment has been processed" mail within the day. I hope this doesn't cause a delay in sending the payment to my bank account. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 23

Hi Marisa, 

We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

~ Bojan
Untitled
15 of 23

Thank you for the fast reply. So there's nothing to worry about because it's successful? I just realized I withdraw it on April 10 and it was Holiday on the 9th here in my country. So basically it's still the 9th in America when I withdrew my money. I'm not sure if that's the reason though.

As long as it is confirmed and will be in my account on the usual time it's supposed to be, that would be great. Should I still wait to received the "Payment has been processed" email?

Clavel Q Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
16 of 23
Hi team, it's odd that i didn't receive an upwork notification that my payment was already processed. Usually i receive these emails at around 3-4 pm utc that my payment request was already processed. Any changes? TYA
Joeric A Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
17 of 23

Same here, no email and no notif on my Upwork profile.

Joeric A Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
18 of 23

Hi,

It's just unusual because I normally receive notifications both email and through my Upwork profile like 'Your payment has been processed'.

The email normally comes in before 12 midnight here in the Philippines (PHT + 8). By the way, I got the email for 'Payment Confirmation'.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,

Joeric

Katrina L Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
19 of 23

Same here. I contacted them and they said are checking on it

20 of 23

I've noticed people who are complaining about this issue now are from the Philippines. Could it be related to the holiday last April 9th?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS