🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment recall
Page options
blandon_moises
Community Member

Payment recall

My bank returned funds bank to upworks partner bank on Aug 31, according to Upwork rep she stated it will take 4 weeks but another rep said only a week now that creates a confusion so I would appreciate if someone had same experience as I am not getting a set response

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Moises,

I certainly understand why you're upset and we truly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I have sent a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow them more time to review and an update should be provided on the same support ticket here. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Moises,

I can confirm that one of the supervisors has reached out to you just now via email. Feel free to respond and communicate through the same email or this ticket here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
blandon_moises
Community Member

Even though he has replied, the supervisor's answers are very standard. I am not getting a solution to my problem. and it doesn't look well

Hi Upwork Community,

Has anyone experienced the following? :

-Funds were sent bank to Upwork partner bank on Aug 31st, I received an answer from one of the representatives stating that the bank has responded and stated that the funds would be back into my Upwork account within 1 business day. I have read so many disappointing stories on Upwork that the issue could go on for months. Dear Upwork community I don't think is fear for anyone to experience this or similar for hard-earned money. The Upwork team should always take a step further when it comes to dealing with people's money. I am very tired of receiving standard answers. Again I was told 1 Business day. 

Hi Moises,

I certainly understand why you're upset and we truly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I have sent a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow them more time to review and an update should be provided on the same support ticket here. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
blandon_moises
Community Member

I find this very troubling. I don't believe it is acceptable for Upwork to contract with a service provider, especially one involving payments and money, without some sort of Service Level Agreement in place and being enforced. Saying that Upwork has no control is not acceptable. Upwork's signed contract with this provider needs to cover timing, processes, accountability, and consequences. Enterprises just don't operate this way.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths