🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment received but my account is still susp...
Page options
2fbe9267
Community Member

Payment received but my account is still suspended

Hello there,
i'm new to the site i tried to buy a few connects. My account was suspended on August 13 due to a payment issue due to the length of my local bank's authorization period. I resolved my part of the problem by defining a new payment method on August 14th. But my account is still pending, I want this issue resolved. Now let Upwork reactivate my account because it has received the payment. And I could not find whom to contact among the complicated menus and help pages. Thank you in advance if you can help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Rana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
2fbe9267
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your guidance. I think the problem will be solved.

2fbe9267
Community Member

My account is still suspended 😞

Hi Rana,

Just to confirm, our team has reached out to you via ticket with additional information and is waiting on your response. Please refer to your ticket with number 29436930. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members