🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment rejected
Page options
irdjan
Community Member

Payment rejected

hello. im trying to withdrawal money from upwork to my paypal account and is been rejected. please help to me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irdjan, 

I checked your account and it looks like you will need to check this with Paypal's Support Team as your withdrawals are being rejected by Paypal. Kindly contact them directly to resolve the issue with your Paypal account.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

What specifically is the failure message you get where?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irdjan, 

I checked your account and it looks like you will need to check this with Paypal's Support Team as your withdrawals are being rejected by Paypal. Kindly contact them directly to resolve the issue with your Paypal account.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

The process Upwork uses to send money to freelancers' PayPal accounts is called MassPay, it is also why we don't pay any fees when we receive the money like we would with normal PayPal payments.

Unfortunately, PayPal does not operate MassPay in all countries. In some you need to contact PayPal to enable the ability to receive MassPay payments, in some countries it isn't possible at all.

You need to contact PayPal in your countrto figure out which applies to you.

irdjan
Community Member

thank you

irdjan
Community Member

Hello . thank you for the answer. But it is not my first time i withdrawl money from upwork. this is the fist time i am rejected

irdjan
Community Member

thank you 

Urgent: Payment Processing Issue and Payment Method Update

Hi Avery O,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm Sairaj, and I've been encountering an issue with processing my recent payment request. I received an email stating that the funds were returned to my Upwork account due to the reason "Unable to apply funds."

This is my first withdrawal attempt, and I've been trying to update my payment method from PayPal to direct local bank transfer. However, I'm facing a challenge as the system indicates that the IFSC code is not found, despite trying multiple bank accounts.

I'm reaching out for assistance from you, Upwork's community manager, to urgently resolve this issue. Your guidance on updating my payment method and ensuring a successful fund withdrawal would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Sairaj

Payment Upwork Ref ID: 637582188

Hi Sairaj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members