🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment request not processed
Page options
baoprokute1234
Community Member

Payment request not processed

Hi, I have requested to withdraw to local bank, and it's been 5 days since then and I haven't receive any money yet. Usually it only takes about 30 minutes for me to receive my money so it's not my local bank delaying the transaction, is my request being processed by Upwork ? Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
crisselarcenas
Community Member

I have a similiar issue. But I don't know if it's Upwork or my local bank (PSBank) here in the Philippines. I'm supposed to receive another payment via local bank today and it's not yet in my bank account. I'm not sure why. 

Hi Yoshabeth, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers take four businesss days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your bank account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will be happy to assist you. 

Please refer to this help article to know more about Direct to Local Bank timing and fees. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nhu, 

I'm currently checking this with the team, and I'll get back to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members