🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment sent to wrong account number.
Page options
anastasiawalsh
Community Member

Payment sent to wrong account number.

My payment was accidentally sent to the wrong account number. How can this issue be resolved?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anastasia,

At the moment we don't have an option to cancel a withdrawal once it's been initiated. If the account information is not correct, the funds should be reversed back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

I have now waited 8 business days for funds to be returned however I have not recieved them. How should I proceed?

Anastasia

Hi Anastasia,

Are you referring to the withdrawal from February 7th? If so, you need to allow 8 business days for our team to be able to trace the transaction. In your case, that should be on February 18th, tomorrow.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi 

Yes I am referring to the withdrawal on the 7th. I still havent not recieved the funds.

Anastasia

anastasiawalsh
Community Member

Hi I have now waited 8 business days for funds to be returned, after putting the wrong account number in, however I have not recieved them. How should I proceed? Anastasia

Hi Anastasia,

I would like to clarify that today is your 7th business day. If you haven't received the funds until Friday this week, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members