🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment still on veryfing
Page options
5ee23ecc
Community Member

Payment still on veryfing

Hey Upwork community, I'm having a problem because my payment method is still veryfing and I have already completed a project for my client. I told him that I didn't know if he was going to be able to deposit if my payment method is still on verify, and he needs the file proyect within this days. 

What should I do? Please help me

2 REPLIES 2
shashank_snigdha
Community Member

He can still send you the money. The money would stay in your upwork acount. its better to have your money in upwork account than with the client. The only problem you can face here, that you will have to wait to wathdraw that money into your bank account or paypal.

if it has been over 5 day and payment method is still being verified, I would recommend you to delete it and try to add the payment method again.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milena,

Your client is free to release your payment that is going to become available in your account balance. Once your payment method becomes active, you'll be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths