🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment to ACH
Page options
97fe41d0
Community Member

Payment to ACH

Hello! I changed my payment method to ACH USD account 3 days ago. Unfortunately, I'm yet to receive payment, please what's going wrong

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Redeem,

Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file but if there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

Kindly allow up to eight business days for the funds to be returned. If the amount is still not reflected, please let us know and we will initiate a trace.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
759e32fa

Hi Redeem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. You may check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes I understand but the issue at hand is, my bank app do not receive ACH payment. They only receive wire payments. Please I definitely won't be getting paid.

I need my payment to be recalled

Hi Redeem,

Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file but if there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

Kindly allow up to eight business days for the funds to be returned. If the amount is still not reflected, please let us know and we will initiate a trace.

~ AJ
Upwork
diinah
Community Member

Hi , An ACH was issued today but i don't want this transfer to be done , is there any any way to reverse it please ? its very important 

Hi Dina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As Annie shared, once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be cancelled whether it is manual or automatic.

~ Nikola
Upwork
97fe41d0
Community Member

Hi! I need my payment to be recalled please. I made a withdrawal on the 17th of September, 2022. I contacted my bank app and I was told the account I submitted for payment to Upwork only supports wire transfer. I had selected ACH instead. Please I need my payment to be reversed in order for me to choose another payment option cos it's obvious I'll continue to wait till eternity. Thanks 

Hi Redeem, please I think I'm having thesame issues here too with my withdrawal, anyways I was wondering if you could shead more light on how yours was solved (or if it was)

thanks. 

Hi please I made a withdrawal a few days back and I haven't received it yet so I made a research and it turns out that my bank doesn't support ACH but WIRE transfer only.

please help

Hi Treasure,

I have checked the transactions you're referring to and it was successful on our end. It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You may also want to check this help article for more details on how to manage your funds.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dea7e8e8
Community Member

Alright thanks Arjay, I'd keep you posted 

Hi Treasure! Has it been solved now? Or you still need my help?

segilolaj
Community Member

Hello,

Good morning.

As regards the payment made to my bank account, I want to request a recall of the transaction.

It got to my notice that the account doesn't support ACH transfers after the payment transaction has been processed. I want the money to be recalled to my Upwork account so I can use another payment gateway.

It's already five business now and yet to receive :mobile_phone_with_arrow: my alert.

I would need to use my Payoneer account to receive the funds 

How do I go about this?

Thank you.

Hi Joseph,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have submitted a support ticket already. Please allow time for our team to review and update you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
benswifi
Community Member

I want to request a recall of my last transaction.

I was informed that the account has been closed and to reachout to my sender for a recall. please assist

Hi Odida,

Thank you for your message. Once you initiate a fund withdrawal, you will not be able to cancel or reverse it. In most cases, the withdrawn funds will be credited back to your Upwork account, and you can then make another withdrawal request. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

the refund has not yet happened. its been 2 weeks already

Hi Odida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members