🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment to Local Bank not Received!!!
Page options
zayim-1
Community Member

Payment not received to my Local Bank

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account. This is the first time I face this type of issue otherwise on my previous payments I get the payments after a few minutes of transactions made from Upwork. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

928 REPLIES 928
harshitarora05
Community Member

Hi, yesterday, I received the mail that Upwork has made the withdrawal as per the schedule. It means it happened with the help of the Upwork Payment Schedule feature. However, I didn't receive any mail confirming that your payment has been processed. Earlier, I used to get this type of email after withdrawing the money. Why not this time? What's my payment status?

Hi Arora,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can't you solve this issue. They will take time to reply.
basak_rabin
Community Member

I got 'Payment Confirmation' email 24 hours ago. Usually I got 'Payment has been processed' email 2-3 hrs after that. But today 24 hrs gone and I still havn't received that email. This is happen 2nd time in 3.5 years.

Hi Rabin,

I checked the transaction and it looks like it's still being processed. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I havn't received the email yet which I usually got when my payment has been processed. Usually I got that email which indicates the exchange rate and the amount I should recieive. But this time arround no email about that.

caspegina
Community Member

i made my withdrawal at around 11am, but please why until now i did not received any funds yet?my friend made his withdrawal at around 12 noon already but he got the funds just after 30-40 minutes after the withdrawal ?

Hello Gina,

Your bank has any restrictions or your bank online system is in upgrading process.

What is your bank? I'm also waiting

Hi Gina, and Regie,

I checked both of your transactions and can confirm that they were successful from our end. Please note that in general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jestthrive
Community Member

Hello guys, I've had several bank transfers before and it reflected in my BPI account in just 3-4hrs but on September 30, 2021, I was a bit worried, it's been 2 days now still not in my account.

Anyone can explain? Thank you in advance!

Hi Jestony,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
dcbcba62
Community Member

I have taken withdrawal to my bank account and got a notification from Upwork that your payment has been prodcessed. But still, I didn't receive it in my bank account. 

Ref ID: 418548439

Hi Aasma,

I would like to clarify that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
2fe31f3e
Community Member

Hi, I received the weekly payment yesterday and it still hasn't deposited to my bank account. So I wanted to reconfirm the IBAN number I submitted for the bank account, however in my payment methods I can only see XXX-(4 digit number) , can you help me to reconfirm the IBAN number?

Hi Ata,

I would like to confirm that you will not be able to view your IBAN number. If you think that it is not the correct one, I would suggest removing it and add it again.
Regarding your withdrawal, please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
9f4fcbf0
Community Member

My payment has not been processed yet, it usually takes 5 to 8 hours after withdrawal but it's almost been 24 hours.

Hi Ayoub,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds. Please, note that direct to local bank payment can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. You can check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9f4fcbf0
Community Member

Hi,
I am aware of the bank funds delay, but the payment has to be processed on Upwork first, but I didn't receive a notification like usual that my withdrawal was processed on UPWORK.

petra_r
Community Member

Ayoub M wrote:

I didn't receive a notification like usual that my withdrawal was processed

It's the weekend. Don't worry.

carmenss
Community Member

Hi, I have had a problem since last week. I wanted to withdraw my funds from available, and they returned back with the reason that my account is invalid. I want to mention that my account is ok, that since I withdraw the funds and until now, I have used it.

Could you tell me what to do please?

Thank you very much.

Hi Carmen,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ustrail
Community Member

Hi guys, I requested a withdrawal on 15/10 using direct to a local bank. It's been 4 days and I'm quite worried about the process. May I know where could I check the status of it? I'm in need of the money to pay my bills.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kong, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
riaz-sikandar
Community Member

I have withdrawn my payment from Upwork, but it hasn't arrived in my local bank account?

I checked with Upwork support, and they recommend sending a screenshot of the bank statement.

I want to know if anyone else has faced this issue, and how was it resolved? And did you get paid in the end?

Sikandar R wrote:

I have withdrawn my payment from Upwork, but it hasn't arrived in my local bank account?

How long ago? More than 8 business days? (business days exclude (!) weekends and holidays).

No. It hasn't been full 8 days when excluding weekends and holidays. The eighth day would be tomorrow. That means Wednesday. So do I launch the withdrawal tracking on Wednesday or wait till Thursday in case it doesn't arrive by that time? 

Hi Sikandar,

Our team can initiate a trace of your transaction on Thursday. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 32929020. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Thanks for responding to my queries. There has been a development!

The payment has been reimbursed into my Upwork account as we speak. 

The local bank method was disabled. So I went ahead and re-enabled it by clicking on the 're-enable' option. 

Will I face the same issue if I proceeded with the transaction again through the local bank method?

Help! I need to withdraw the funds, but, at the same time, I fear it might not work again and I might face a delay of up to 7 days again where I won't know where my funds went. 

Hi Sikandar,

If you think that you may experience any problems with your method, you can always remove it and add it again (making sure that the correct number is listed). If you have any additional questions, feel free to update your ticket at any time and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sikandar,

In general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible as well and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d081e4d0
Community Member

Hi Goran,

I have withdrawl a payment of $18 on 15-Oct. I have not recieved the payment yet.

I have withdrawn an other payment of $16 on 17-oct which i have recived . 

Let me know why I have not recieved the payment yet? 

Here is Refrence Id 420728643

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you

3cc68c80
Community Member

Please process now my funds. I need it now. Asap
petra_r
Community Member

Wilfredo Jr. H wrote:
Please process now my funds. I need it now. Asap

You've only just withdrawn! You need to stop all those posts about your withdrawals.

Withdrawals are processed to reach your account within 2 to 4 business days. You were told this repeatedly. If yours generally arrive earlier, that's good luck. There is no way to manually speed up the time it takes.

Just be patient, the funds will arrive when they arrive. Imagine if all the thousands and thousands of freelancers who withdraw their funds on a Wednesday started posting "WHERE I MY MONEY?" posts after an hour every week?

If your funds haven't arrived after 8 (!!!) business days (not a few hours) you may contact support. 

3cc68c80
Community Member

You have to understand we need to use the money as soon as possible. Why is
it Upwork so inconsistent?

Most of the time, it will only take an hour or two. I've already contacted
my bank and they haven't received it yet.

Please. I know you can expedite this.

Hi Wilfredo,

I understand your concern with this and would like to confirm that we can't expedite a withdrawal. Please keep in mind that the usual time frame for the funds to be loaded on your account is up to 4 business days. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Wilfredo,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
adelaideza
Community Member

Hi Upworkers,

I would just like to find out if there is maybe an issue with my payment request. I made 2 'get paid' requests one after the other, but only received a processed message for one of payments. That amount has since reflected into my bank which is great.

Is it possible that the second request was not noticed? Additionally, the second request is to an alternative account. Please advise?

Thanks a lot.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths