🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment using Upwork Account
Page options
tayyba_a
Community Member

Payment using Upwork Account

Hi there

I need help here with upgrading the membership plan.  When I try to upgrade it gives the option of adding billing methods using Paypal or credit cards. why cannot the option of payment using an account is showing. I have bought a membership before using my Upwork account and I still have got enough funds in there. I don't have a credit card at the moment and Paypal doesn't work in my country so kindly help me here.

Regards

Tayyba

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Syeda,

To upgrade your membership, you will need to add a billing method on file. This step is required since if your balance isn't sufficient, we'll charge your chosen billing method. If you have sufficient balance available from Upwork earnings, you can use this balance to pay for your membership or purchase additional Connects. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tayyba_a
Community Member

Thanks for the reply. How much funds are considered sufficient so that the payment is done by the Upwork account?

petra_r
Community Member

Syeda Tayyba A wrote:

How much funds are considered sufficient so that the payment is done by the Upwork account?

Enough to cover the price of the connects you want to buy. So if you want to buy connects for $6, you need at least $6 in your Upwork account.

tayyba_a
Community Member

Well, I have enough to upgrade my membership but the option is not available.  this is the problem.

Hi Syeda Tayyba,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
tayyba_a
Community Member

Kindly do that and solve my issue. I will be grateful 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members