🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment verification issue
Page options
rayaan7
Community Member

Payment verification issue

Hi, i got my payment in my account directly within minutes on my previous bank account. I shifted my account today to a new account in a new bank, the payment has not arrived and i think there has been an issue in verifying my new bank account. Can you confirm if it has been verified and the payment has been processed. This has happened once already before.
6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rayaan,

I checked the payment method and it looks okay, but I suggest asking your bank for more information on whether the information you entered is correct.

Regarding your withdrawal, the transaction is still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi so i checked that the swift code of my bank has been changed and now there is no option to change it back. Can you please cancel my pay now request so that i can remove my current bank info and add it again. Thank you

Hi Rayaan,

It's not possible to cancel the transaction at this moment. This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

As there's no option to edit your SWIFT code only, I suggest removing the payment method and adding it again with the correct information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, so i entered the new Swift code but unfortunately Upwork says no bank found.

The swift code is SCBLPKKXXXX  as my bank has mentioned it to me.

Can you confirm it on your end also.

rayaan7
Community Member

Another problem is that my bank's name is STANDARD CHARTERED(PAKISTAN) LIMITED but i am unable to add limited at the end due to space shortage there is no option to write more will that be a problem?

Hi Rayaan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members