🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment with paypal not working
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

637 REPLIES 637
haxhiuurim
Community Member

When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.

Hi Urim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, how are you today? I have a problem when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent backto upwork.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Help please, i need to transfer money urgently, thank you in advance

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nejra,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thank you

Hello Aleksandar, Im having same issue with "charge failed" by paying with paypal method. I would like please to ask for personal support wich I´m not able to find on upwork´s site. Thank you in advance. Kind regards, Camila

Hi Camila,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and saw that you were able to process the payment. 

In general,  payments fail when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. You may contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello I have the same problem. My paypal payment is being returned to my upwork account. please I need to solve this the soonest

Hi Sahar,

It looks like you are already in correspondence with the team on this support ticket. As you recently followed up, please allow more time for our support team to review your ticket and follow up. You'll be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also have same issue with paypal . My pay is on hold because my paypal account has a limitation. I tried to confirm my identity but they wont let me. Please help me get back my pay I need it.

Hi Venge Gerald,

I checked your account, and it seems like you have withdrawn your funds to Paypal already. You can check them here

~ Joanne
Upwork
armin12
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, "This payement has been reversed", can you help me please to fix it ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahmoune,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I had the same problem 

Please help. I noticed that I can't get the money in my UpWork account into Pay Pal, and into my bank account. It keeps reserving after declaring successful. What do I do about this please?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arinze,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am having this same issue as well

when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent back to upwork.

Hi Kodi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

ello, I am having this same issue as well

when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent back to upwork.

i need a solution

Hi Abd,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.      

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello , good afternoon
My name is Linoshka Hill Freelance from Upwork 

Yesterday April 11, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. I transferred my payment from upwork to paypal. I understand that I must wait 24 more hours, however, it is the first time that this has happened to me.
payment is always reflected at the same.
- Since this had never happened to me, I called paypal, they told me that the payment does not come out  reflected or in process, it does not appear in their system of paypal.

- I called upwork today, April 12 2023 they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours the  payment does not  I called upwork today, they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours and payment does not reflects I must call. 
That means I have to call tomorrow during office hours.

24 hours have passed and my payment is not reflected.

I need you to solve this problem please.

HELP 

When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.

Hi Arijana,

Please check with PayPal for more information on why the payment is failing. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I checked everything. I don't know what else to do! 

Hello!

I just started having the same issue for a bonus that I wanted to give from PayPal! Initially it failed due to lack of funds, but now I have enough funds.. still the payment is failing.. I tested my card setup in PayPal and everything is working fine.. I have removed and added the PayPal payment option many times but still unable to pay the bonus.. I used the same card to pay for a milestone sometime back without any issues.. I checked automatic payment and that is also fine!... I really dont want to refund the bonus... I mean its weird.

Maybe it gets autofixed the next day.. lets see..

-Rama

Hi Rama,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey!

I have a problem when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent backto upwork.

Hi Elen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello 

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Hi Ognjen,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5fa7681f
Community Member

They didn't help me

I still can't collect my earnings

WHY?

## - Unesite odgovor iznad ove crte - ##

Hi Ognjen,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there!

I am trying to withdraw money to my paypal account but it gets rejected.

Can you please assist me?

Hello Benjamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi, I am dealing with the same problem , please help.

Hi Maxhide,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello!
I have a problem with getting paid. I’m trying to withdraw money and send it to PayPal. But every time I get a letter about rejection. The name, e-mail are the same on Upwork and PayPal.
This is my first experience with sending money here. Please help me to fix it 🙏🏼

Hi Oleksandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, 

I am having the same problem Upwork sends the funds to my Paypal and tells me that there is an issue and returns the funds back to my Upwork account. 

Can you please help? 

Thank You. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths