🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment with pyoneer not requested
Page options
fgiuliani
Community Member

Payment with pyoneer not requested

Hi!

Yesterday I've received a payment via Pyoneer, but I've never added this method (mine is normal transfer, the superbasic one) and, mostly, I absolutely don't want use any other methods. I've never autorized and I don't want my data in the hand of a company I don't know. Also, no one told me. Anyone experienced the same?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Francesca,

Are you referring to your withdrawal from yesterday? If yes, I can confirm that the funds were withdrawn via our Direct to Local Bank method. 
If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
yes, I'm referring to my payment of yesterday, and I can confirm you that
payment had arrived via Pyoneer, I've saw it in my bank account (also:
payment has been immediate).

Hi Francesca,

When processing payments via Direct to Local Bank transfer, we use different payment processors depending on location and I won't be able to provide further details about payment processors. If you have concerns about your information, I encourage you to check the Privacy Policy and specifically section 4.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ok, thank you, is there a way to stop payments via Payoneer? I was good with the old method

Francesca G wrote:

Ok, thank you, is there a way to stop payments via Payoneer? I was good with the old method

It's not really a Payoneer payment, they only process it. The money lands in your local bank account the same way, no matter who processes it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths