Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment withdrawal

kellyvenz
Claire M Member Since: May 2, 2018
1 of 8

Hello,

I would like to ask about my payment withdawal on my bank account because until now I did not receive any payment of my withdrawal.Please help,thanks.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Claire M wrote:

I would like to ask about my payment withdawal on my bank account because until now I did not receive any payment of my withdrawal.Please help,thanks.

When did you withdraw?

It takes a few days.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 8

Hi Claire,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
kellyvenz
4 of 8

Hi,

I ask the bank today why I have'nt yet receive my withdrawal payment,and they said that on the time that my withdrawal has been processed in april 25 my bank account is dormant and need to reactivate.

So they advice me to resend my withdrawal payment again same bank account # and send it to the name of Claire **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

I really hope that you can help me.

Thanks.

kellyvenz
5 of 8

Please send my payment withdrawal again in same bank account # and the name to be send is Claire Montano Vilos

Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 8

@Claire M wrote:

Please send my payment withdrawal again in same bank account # and the name to be send is Claire Montano Vilos

Thanks

Claire, Upwork can not "send it again." 

You can withdraw it again, but obviously not until it comes back to your Upwork account, which usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks, sometimes longer.

In the meantime you need to make any adjustments to your withdrawal method as advised yourself.

Just wait for the funds to come back, obviously Upwork can not just send you money.

kellyvenz
7 of 8

Okay I will just wait my funds to come back in my upwork account and withdraw it again,thanks for that.

But what if I already change my name in my bank account instead of Claire **Edited for Community Guidelines**it become Claire **Edited for Community Guidelines**,but the same bank account number only the name is changed,will it be affect if ever I will withdraw my payment again?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Claire,

You will need to update your Upwork name as well, but this will not affect your payment/withdrawal, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS