cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment

Highlighted
Sahar B Member Since: May 17, 2016
1 of 5

i am fed up of waiting for my payment. i haven't recieved it yet even though i had asked for processing on 25th april 2016 and the upwork support is not helping much. i have given my bank statements as i was asked but they still want to talk to my bank people to confirm i don't know what. if there is a problem with the immediary bank, then the upwork people are unable to find it. it has been so many days and i still dont see any progress.

I have pending payments which i dont know how i will be able to get access to if this problem persists

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Sahar,

I understand your frustration with the withdrawal delay. Our team initiated a trace last Friday and has shared all the information they have, and steps they are taking to locate your transaction. I'll follow up with the team and ask them to post an update on your ticket.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Highlighted
3 of 5

Why is the procedure so slow Vladimir? I used to get my payments in 2 days and now its been 24 days! I have been using the same bank account for almost 2 years on Upwork. If there was a problem with it I would have known.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Sahar,

I'm sorry about the delay. I see our team is replying to your questions and our agent explained the procedure for the trace which was already initiated. I'm sorry we don't have any new information, please keep checking your ticket for further updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
5 of 5

No one has replied to my messages since Friday.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS