🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment
Page options
canlaszhara
Community Member

Payment

Hi,

I didn't receive my last payment. Five days have passed, and it doesn't show in my bank account. Please, answer my concern. I don't know what to do, I need my money back. Last time, I received an email saying that the transaction was failed, but with this one, I didn't receive any. 

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zhara Mariz, 

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
robin_hyman
Community Member

If you go to Reports --> Overview, do you see your payment?  Is it still in pending?  If today is the 5th day, it might show up later UTC time.  Don't stress yet!

No, it's not pending anymore. I get paid last wednesday, and until now I
didn't receive anything. Five days from the day I get paid, until now I
don't know what's going on.

If it's not in pending, do you see it in Reports --> Overview under any of the tabs?

Yes, it's under the recent transaction. It says, 3/11/2020 Withdrawal
Direct to local bank transfer.

But, it's not in my bank account.

Hi Zhara Mariz, 

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths