🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
biskyt
Community Member

Payment

Hello,

I recently completed a task. The agreed budget and the amount showing on the invoice match ($550.00) but in the "get payed" section my balance is $445.00.
Can sometone please explain me the reason of this difference?

I'm new to Upwork and this is my first job.

Thank you for your help in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Serena,

You can download your invoices by going to Reports > Transaction History. To learn more about invoices, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Serena,

As a freelancer, you’re charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly, fixed-price, or projects on Project Catalog. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your answer. Where can I get the invoice from Upwork with the charged fees?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Serena,

You can download your invoices by going to Reports > Transaction History. To learn more about invoices, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great, thank you very much!

petra_r
Community Member

Serena M wrote:

The agreed budget and the amount showing on the invoice match ($550.00) but in the "get payed" section my balance is $445.00.
Can sometone please explain me the reason of this difference?

It's because Upwork charge the Upwork fee of 20% on the first $500 with any one client ($100) and then 10% ($5) on any amount in excess of $500 (up to $10.000).

That's why you are left with $445 ($550 minus $105 equals $445).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths