🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
3511b6aa
Community Member

Payment

Hi Respected Upwork Team

I Completed a Project its a hourly Project and take 3.30 hrs 

But did not get paid today i was waiting like hourly Projects paid every Monday.

Please Check and do some thing.

We Love to work on upwork.But upwork not working properly nowadays for last 3    4 Projects i did not get free connects even i know the rules like the 50 connects limit,48 Hours Wait,submit proposal and get interviewed.

And when the upwork team member come to check they said the client send direct offer but its not like that.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. As per the weekly billing cycle, the weekly billing period (Week 1) begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. You are allowed to make changes and final edits to your work diary next week (Week 2) from Monday 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC following the close of the billing period. We automatically invoice clients and charged their primary billing method for hourly contracts at 12 noon UTC. The client is allowed to review your work diary from 12 noon UTC until the following Friday at 23:59 UTC and file a dispute if there is any problem. If there is no dispute raised by the client and the client's payment method is successfully charged, your fund will enter the 5 days Security period from Saturday 00:00 midnight and will become available for withdrawal the following Wednesday (Week 3). Hope this helps.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all logged hours on the Hourly contract are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. You can check your Report page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes Sir i know that. Thats why i am asking that it Should be paid on this Monday as it  is last week hours but i didn't received any

Thanks 

MAJID ALI

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. As per the weekly billing cycle, the weekly billing period (Week 1) begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. You are allowed to make changes and final edits to your work diary next week (Week 2) from Monday 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC following the close of the billing period. We automatically invoice clients and charged their primary billing method for hourly contracts at 12 noon UTC. The client is allowed to review your work diary from 12 noon UTC until the following Friday at 23:59 UTC and file a dispute if there is any problem. If there is no dispute raised by the client and the client's payment method is successfully charged, your fund will enter the 5 days Security period from Saturday 00:00 midnight and will become available for withdrawal the following Wednesday (Week 3). Hope this helps.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Ok Sir I Will Wait Thanks

But what the Connects Problem

brandonbase
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm new on upwork and I have a problem with the payments. First I had a name mismatch but I change it and now is good. But I verified my bank account and I didn't receive any money from my upwork project. Could be that I have to wait now the next time when I have the payment for receive the money of the old payments? In my historical transaction I have all the invoices but I check my bank and nothing. I'm a little bit worried, can you please help me to understand why I didn't receive nothing yet?

Hi Ioana,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any recent fund withdrawal initiated from your Upwork account. Please note that you will need to initiate a fund withdrawal from your Upwork account to receive them in your bank. You can initiate a fund withdrawal from the 'Get paid' page. You can refer to the Report page for your earning status. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
thank you for your help. I do it and now the error is on my birth date.  "The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: date_of_birth."  I try to change in my Contact Info but there is not date of birth there. Can you help me please?

Hi Ioana, 

I have asked for the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thank you.  Why my payment is failed if all my ID verification, location vaerification and so on is was accepted? 

Hi Ioana,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached out to you via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you so much for your time. **Edited for Community Guidelines** close the support ticket and now I can not ask there more about my payment issue. I can see that in my lifetime billed I had an xxx amount of money and to ¨Get Paid¨ is less, more less. Why I can not ¨Get Paid ¨ for the total amount of the Lieftime billed? I dind´t recive any money and my client has paid. 

thank you!

Hi Ioana,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members