Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 18

@Jacob S wrote:

Does that mean that you tried to withdraw it already and it failed and you are trying for a second time?

She withdrew to a non-existant PayPal account so now the money needs to be manually sent back and then manually processed and fished out and re-applied to her Upwork account.

drummer-jacob
Jacob S Member Since: Apr 12, 2016
12 of 18

I hadn't seen anything before my message, it appeared as a new, unreplied to post, but I suppose I was on page 2.  Sorry for the confusion.

jyotikumarii
Jyoti K Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
13 of 18

I do not have any solution that is why i am asking from support.
I just need to know that how many days upwork will take to reflect my funds.

Thanks

drummer-jacob
Jacob S Member Since: Apr 12, 2016
14 of 18

Since the account wasn't setup when you sent the money but then quickly created the account., that does make it a bit confusing. I just don't know.

I hope you can find an answer from someone in the company with access to payments and resending payments.

jyotikumarii
15 of 18

Hello Jacob,

by mistake I withdraw the funds for the paypal account which was not created. But I tried to create account for that id and the funds are not reflecting on paypal.. So i contacted paypal and they are saying that your funds are cleaned as when i claimed the payment at that time the account was not verified and funds are sent back to upwork.

But upwork not reflecting my funds as it has been 8 working day when the withdraw failed and I haven't got my funds.

please help me to get my payment back

Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 18

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for the update. I'll ask our team to check your transaction and follow up with more information directly.

Untitled
jyotikumarii
17 of 18

Hi Vladimir,

please help me to get back my funds. i will be very thank ful to you

jyotikumarii
18 of 18

This is the mail I got from paypal. please check it

Dear Jyoti Kumari ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

I know how confusing the issue about your money in Upwork. However, I dont see any transaction or transfer of funds from Upwork to your PayPal Account. There are different statuses of payments/received money, in your case it was "unclaimed paymenr", this happen because your PayPal Account at the time of the transafer was not yet fully set up. Technically, the money went back to your Upwork account.

Now, that your PayPal is all verified, you can now receive funds without any issues. It should reflect in your account immediately. I would suggest that you call Upwork to further check the money you withdraw.

You'll find answers to any further questions in our improved Help Centre. For further assistance, you can call us at 1-800-419-9833 (English service only) from 9:00 AM IST to 9:00 PM IST, Monday to Sunday.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Joanna Lee
PayPal

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS