cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

c_cosca
Carolina C Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
1 of 5

Good afternoon,  I just like to know why is my salary for this week was not accredited yet to my account up to this time.  I called up the bank and was advised that there's no transaction being made thru them.  My name is Carolina B. Cosca

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Carolina,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four working days to be credited in the receiving bank account after the email confirming the transaction has been processed on Upwork is received. The withdrawal you initiated two days ago should arrive in your bank account in the first part of next week.

Untitled
anellena
Lena Esther D Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
3 of 5

hi, i would like to ask about my earnings for this week. I havent received it yet, and i checked it with the bank already. Nothing have come yet. Please help me.. thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

If it still has not arrived after 8 business days, Upwork can initiate a trace. But after 2 days nothing can be done, it is still within the normal 2 to 4 working days estimate.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Lena,

I see your withdrawal was initiate two days ago as well so please refer to the information Petra and I shared on this thread, and note your funds should become available at the beginning of next week.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS