🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
iamabdurrahman
Community Member

Payment

Hi,

I withdraw the amount of $140 to my Payoneer account. Normally it will take 1 hour to receive to my Payoneer account but now almost 5 hours gone still didn't get my money to my Payoneer account.  if I contact customer support they will take 2 days to reply. I am in a hurry to get my money. What should I do?

Thank you all whoever comments on this. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Really all you can do is wait...

If you don't have immediate load ($ 2.50 in addition to the $ 2 Upwork takes)  they can take up to 2 days to load your funds

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Abdur R wrote:

Hi,

I withdraw the amount of $140 to my Payoneer account. Normally it will take 1 hour to receive to my Payoneer account but now almost 5 hours gone still didn't get my money to my Payoneer account.  if I contact customer support they will take 2 days to reply. I am in a hurry to get my money. What should I do?

Thank you all whoever comments on this. 

Do you have "immediate load" ($ 2.50 per transaction) set up?

If not, it can take up to 2 days as per their service level agreement, regardless of it usually being quicker.

There is nothing Support can do.

I have already paid $2 to transfer my money to Payoneer.  Normally it will take 1  hour to transfer but now more than 5 hours. Is there any problem with the upwork system or any other .....

Anyone Plzz??

Really all you can do is wait...

If you don't have immediate load ($ 2.50 in addition to the $ 2 Upwork takes)  they can take up to 2 days to load your funds

The reason for the wait, Any  problem with the upwork system?
They will take 2 days or up to 2 days for direct transfer to my local bank account but why they are taking this much time to transfer my amount to Payoneer? 
If they can do immediate load for $2.50 then why you can't do an immediate load for that I already paid $ 2?

Same issue with me. Payment not processed. Probably an issue AGAIN with Upwork. Happened already several times. Make a Support ticket now

Hi Ronald, 

I checked this transaction and can see that the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket with more information about the transaction. Kindly refer to the same ticket thread, and feel free to update the ticket if you have further questions or concerns about this withdrawal. 

~ Avery
Upwork
lucioric
Community Member

Payoner, paypal, all the alternate payment methods I am stetting them up as my direct to local bank has 69 hours wothut arriving.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members