🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
kelseydowning
Community Member

Payment

I submitted work for a contract last week, but I have not heard anything from my client. How do I ensure payment for the work I have submitted? 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Kelsey D wrote:

I submitted work for a contract last week, but I have not heard anything from my client. How do I ensure payment for the work I have submitted? 

Fixed rate contract; Did you use the "Submit for Payment" function on the contract?

If so, you get paid when the client approve the request or after 14 days, whichever comes sooner.

Hourly contract: Did you use the tracker? If so, you get paid automatically according to the hourly payment cycle.

tlbp
Community Member

Study the official guides on getting paid. Otherwise, you are likely to miss a step and end up disappointed.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001181014

Hi Tonya, I already have my payment set up and have received payment before. My client is not confirming the work I have submitted... my question is pertaining to how I get paid if my client is not responding or confirming my work for payment 

Kelsey D wrote:

my question is pertaining to how I get paid if my client is not responding or confirming my work for payment 

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members