🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
chakrabortyprac
Community Member

Payment

Hello guys.i am a new seller.i am doing a project of insta commenting . So i have added hours on work diary by manual time.client also preferred it. One week work has gone and i have added the hours of a week on work diary. So do i need to do anything else? Or he will do the rest? Thank.
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Prachy C wrote:
So i have added hours on work diary by manual time.client also preferred it.

I'm sure client also prefers it, because they don't have to pay you anything whatsoever at all if they don't want to.... 

I would NEVER use manual time with a client who "prefers it" because there is no upside to manual time for a client other than not having to pay for it if they don't want to.

As far as the process is concerned, you can read all about it here

PS - I also use manual time for some contracts with long term trusted clients. I've never known a client say they "prefer" it, but there have been countless stories of people who were not paid and said their clients encouraged the manual time, which is why, for me, that is a big red flag.

I do understand your say. But I couldnt use the tracker because i have used mobile to do the commenting. Tracker is not supported on mobile.so i just want to know that after submitting the hours on work diary, do i need to do anything else?

Prachy C wrote:
I do understand your say. But I couldnt use the tracker because i have used mobile to do the commenting. Tracker is not supported on mobile.so i just want to know that after submitting the hours on work diary, do i need to do anything else?

No, you don't have to do anything. The client is billed every Monday for hours worked the previous week. As I said, you can read all about it here

But could do the commenting via your computer and use the tracker.

I got burnt using the manual hours. 🙂 

I recommend doing a fixed price work next time as then you are protected.

Of course, if a client is good, you will never have problems with payments. But still, better not to risk. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members