🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
reyessandra
Community Member

Payment

Is there anyone here scheduled to withdraw their hourly contract today? Payment is not available yet on my end.

83 REPLIES 83
karissavillar
Community Member

They usually just give a canned response that it'll be available "5am utc" but it's already past that so idk what they're up to. Hope they give more attention to this issue as it's been happening every week now.

Waiting

Hi Everyone,

I understand that you are concerned about your funds that are still not showing as available. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will check with the relevant teams and provide an update here as soon as we have more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
yrickan
Community Member

Thanks, Joanne.

Hope this gets sorted out soon.
al_hayes
Community Member

Much appreciated, Joanne. Thank you. Please quickly send the engineers some hot coffee!
Fingers crossed.

Looking forward here Joanne. Thanks.

Hope this will be resolved soon. 

Well guys at least then Status page is updated with the error, 

flrgx
Community Member

Hi,

I've been at this awhile. Approximately once a year this happens. Upwork doesn't pay people and the community gets understandably frustrated because they can't eat/pay rent/bills etc.

Usually this gets worked out within 3 hours or so.

The Upwork support techs are as useful as **bleep** on a bull so don't bother asking them. You just have to be patient.

Your money will come. I can't promise it will be soon, but in my experience(I freaked out the last time this happened) it gets fixed within 3 hours.

I hope it works out early. Really stressed out here!

Here too. It looks like is almost the same that happened on July. Thank you for the relief.

flrgx
Community Member

Wow, a reply from Upwork! That never happens!

Hello Upwork,

Trust you guys are well.

I would like to ask this, Is there any problems on Upwork's System? Bunch of Filipino Freelancers are experiencing delayed payments since last week. I am not against any maintenance, but I guess it would be a better Idea, if Upwork itself could announce it. I tried reaching out to support, they responded very well, stating that, Upwork's system is working smoothly, however, I am a bit confused if almost 52 top rated freelancers are experiencing the same. 

Your thoughts will always be appreciated.

dragon85
Community Member

When Can it be resolved?

dragon85
Community Member

Now, In-Review the account is Zero, But in Available Zero too. What happen?

al_hayes
Community Member

Thanks for sorting it out, Upwork team, all good now for me at least. Seems like the issue is gradually resolving for everyone.

A slightly stressful minor delay in the grand scheme of things (as late money always is stressful), but still 1MILLION times better than pretty much any client or boss payment collection offline that I've ever had. Also, bearing in mind that early payments are essentially a reward/favour that we are lucky to have...

It's a good reminder for us all to try and handle/prepare our finances better and allow for these kinds of technical accidents sometimes.

emmamclaren
Community Member

Expected to pay on time, but we don't get paid on time....sounds about right. Looks like another 4 or 5 days  before it hits the account again. In the meantime, I have to have money to pay freelancers on Monday 

Chatted with the support team and this is what they provided me:

https://status.upwork.com/

Well.... as it should be according to Murphy's!  Funds stuck in "Review" exactly when it's critical 🙂 I wouldn't care if it happened any time in last 3 months, but when i need it on a precise date and have SI in my bank which should get trigerred on Monday - voila... get a glitch, go make calls to the bank, cancel the standing instruction, etc etc etc, instead of having a normal workday. Bravo 🙂

ran88
Community Member

Hi,

My payment is still in review. It is already beyond 5am utc in my timezone. Is there a problem with the system?
akodiaemma
Community Member

Same with me. Contract seems fine too

Hello,

Please check status.upwork.com. They are aware of the issue already.

I am having the same issue too.

Hoping they sort this one out soon.

Hope this helps!

Mine too. My family counts on it. I'm very worried.

Current status is partial service disruption:

Hope they're almost done resolving it.

karissavillar
Community Member

One contract's earnings already available but the other stuck in 'In Review'. Anyone experiencing this AGAIN? This issue kept happening every week for TR and TRP freelancers. I hope Upwork does something to resolve this issue. The way Upwork is very quick to reapond to client issues, I hope they do the same for the freelancers.

Yes, I have this issue. I counted on that money. =_= [like everyone else, i guess]

Irina I wrote:

Yes, I have this issue. I counted on that money. =_= [like everyone else, i guess]

NEVER count on it being available early. All it takes is a tiny glitch with your client's payment method or bank on Monday, and the funds won't be available until Wednesday. I have one client whose payments only become available early one in 3 or 4 weeks.

Upwork could also remove the scheme at any time. If  you expect it on Wednesday, it's a nice surprise if it becomes available Friday...

Never count on it? Then i should probably tell those who are waiting for food in my house to deal with the hunger because despite working like a mad woman every week, i can't be sure i'm getting paid. 

I don't think your comment was called for. Not when Upwork is charging us so much, and is able to change the fees at the drop of the hat. Also not when you don't know anyone's struggles - after you walk 1000 miles in my shoes you'll be qualified if I should count on something or not. 

Karissa V wrote:
One contract's earnings already available but the other stuck in 'In Review'. Anyone experiencing this AGAIN? This issue kept happening every week for TR and TRP freelancers. I hope Upwork does something to resolve this issue. The way Upwork is very quick to reapond to client issues, I hope they do the same for the freelancers.

It's the same with me. Anyone from the team of moderators can explain how the payment for TR freelancers will now be carried out?

flrgx
Community Member

Sort it out Upwork

gailgeee
Community Member

Same here! Is there something wrong with the system? I
gailgeee
Community Member

I’m a Top Rated Plus Freelancer and usually I would receive my earnings every Thursday at 7PM PST ever since Upwork rolled out the early payment for Top Rated Freelancers. Is there something wrong with the system? What should I do?
caspegina
Community Member

Hi ! why is it please that my whole fund is not available to withdraw?

thetody94
Community Member

Hello! 

Last Friday (22.10.2021.) I got paid earlier for my work the week before, as usual. But today (29.10.2021). my earnings are still in review. Do early payments doesn't apply anymore? Thank you.

Best,

Stefan Todorovic

Mine just came through.

My funds are now available.. seems they have gotten around to solving the problem
yvonniem
Community Member

So my client ended the contract on October 28, but there still payment under review. And my payment usually go under available whenever it’s friday. But today as I checked, one of the job I did for the other client already went under available, but the payment from the client that ended the contract is still under review. Can I still get the payment even though the contract already ended? What is the reason for the delay?

Hi Yvonnie,

Yes you can still receive your funds. I would like to clarify that we have a known problem with the payments for Top Rated freelancers today and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. You can check out our Status page here for more details and updates. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dragon85
Community Member

You can go to directly get paid URL: https://www.upwork.com/ab/payments/{someID}/disburse => you should check in your browser histories. Then you can get paid

dragon85
Community Member

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members