🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payments to PayPal always rejected!
Page options
stmaktavish
Community Member

Payments to PayPal always rejected!

I have a verified paypal account. I can not understand what the problem is, every time I get this email:

We have processed your payment request submitted on 27-Mar-2019. Unfortunately, your payment account could not be completed.

Can you please tell me if this is a problem with an Up Work or PayPal payment system? What do I need to do to solve this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

I've escalated your concern to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your rejected withdrawal.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

I've escalated your concern to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your rejected withdrawal.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue. Could you explain what is the problem and how can I solve it?

Hi Dragan,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

plz help me also , i have same problem.

Hi Omar,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already reached out to our team directly via ticket. One of our agents has already updated your ticket, providing more information. Please check your ticket and feel free to post any questions there so the agent can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello I am facing the same issue here!

Hi Abdelrrahmane,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello!

I have the same problem; I tried over one time to get paid to my verified PayPal account and it's rejected and I did not know why? Could you please help me? 

Thanks 

Mohamed

Hi Mohamed,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I am also gettng this kind of this. Please help me.

I want to upgrade my membership.

If possible please give any other way.

Thanks,

Shanthi

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shanthi,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing. It looks like one of our agents already followed up on your support ticket and shared more information and further instructions. 

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ca275bd6
Community Member

Hi! I'm facing the same issue. How can I solve this problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karine,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1e95e867
Community Member

Hello. I am facing the same problem for 2 days now. Please help me out.

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
755880f3
Community Member

Hello.
I have a same issue. Help me pls too.

24af646a
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing the exact same issue. Could you please help me out

Hi Domagoj,

I have escalated your concern and please expect one of our members to reach out via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket here and please be reminded that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths