🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payments
Page options
sana_jehanzaeb
Community Member

Payments

Hi, I want to ask, can I cancel my payment to my local account that has been done by upwork, upon my monthly payment settings?
Sana
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sana J wrote:
Hi, I want to ask, can I cancel my payment to my local account that has been done by upwork, upon my monthly payment settings?

That isn't possible, unfortunately.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Sana J wrote:

That isn't possible, unfortunately.

But changes can be made for further payments? I don't want automatic transaction, so how can I make this in my payment schedule?
Sana

Hi, i got an email that my monthly payment has been initiated, how much time will it take to get transferred to my local account?
Sana

Hi Sana,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I don't want automatic payment transfer, I only want get-paid method, how can I make this change in my payment schedule?
Sana

Sana J wrote:
Hi, I don't want automatic payment transfer, I only want get-paid method, how can I make this change in my payment schedule?

Set your schedule to 3-monthly and over $ 1000 only, and make sure to set calendar reminders for a day before the 4 times a year that happens so you can take action if you have over $ 1000 in your Upwork account at that point.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths