🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer Payment Issue
Page options
altamirano-glori
Community Member

Payoneer Payment Issue

Issue with Payoneer payments again? Last Tuesday I withdrew about half an hour ago and it is giving me the creeps because this is what happened last week. DELAYED PAYMENT

30 REPLIES 30
ovoropaeva
Community Member

yes, same here again. Thanks god I did not transfer all money there. Waiting 😞

You have more than 1 payment method?

yes, paypal

Same happened again to me this week. I am sad and angry
araujo3rd
Community Member

is this exact same issue back a week later?

Same issue with last week. Nice going upwork team
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gloria, 

I'm sorry to learn that this is an inconvenience for you. Please know that there are times that Paypal and Payoneer withdrawals take about 24-hours for the withdrawals to be processed. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after 24-hours, you can let us know by coming back on this thread, and our team will assist you further.

ETA: I would like to confirm that we have an Active Incident regarding withdrawals to Payoneer. You may subscribe to this page for real time updates of the issue. I will come back to this thread if we have further information about the issue. Thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork

Avery

Does this mean that it's same procedure as last week, that we now have to wait for the withdrawals to bounce back to our Upwork accounts, and then make a new withdrawal?

Avery this is not The case. It is The same problem it doesn't take 24h it takes up to 30m . How can you Say this to a person that has Been using The service for 5 years?

Normally the money is available in payoneer 5 to 10 mins after being transferred from Upwork. I have been waiting 19 hours now.

taletha_paradela
Community Member

Hi! I transferred funds from Upwork to Payoneer and it still has not been credited. Please reverse the transfer so I'd do a local funds transfer instead. Thank you.

Me too, This is the second time that I have to wait for so long to get my payment! last week i waited for 35 hours now its been a 3h and both upwork and Payoneer confirmed the issues but still no solutions... I Don't if we will continue seeing this issue; but this is a huge problem for me, since I need to pay my Facebook ads bill now, all my clients ads are paused for 2h now, this is a big issue !

ali_designer012
Community Member

Hello,

I requested payment and it usually arrives within 10 minutes on my Payoneer card. This time I have been waiting for 60+ minutes.

I've only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested, but no emails from Payoneer that they recieved the money (spam/junk checked). Can you please check that everything is ok and that I'll recieve my money today?

Thanks

Same problem here.

Payoneer support says that there is problem with transfering money from Upwork to Payoneer.

Hi Ali and Goran,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be received on your accounts. If you haven't received them after 24 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It doesn't take 24h please do not inform like this

It has never taken 24 hours. Why is the same issue recurring after last week? Since majority of people are using upwork over PayPal I would suggest getting this issue permanently resolved as a high priority
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

While the root cause of the issue have been resolved already, our engineers are monitoring the situation. Transactions that were initiated while the issue was active are being processed. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA for when they'll be processed for all freelancers yet.

We appreciate your patience as we're getting this resolved. Let us know if you want a member of our team to reach out to you directly with updates about the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Upwork never has an ETA I Will tell this when I need to Pay my services.
vladserhiienko92
Community Member

Hello! I've made withdrawal to payoneer about 14 hours ago! I've got upwork payment confirmation. But I still haven't got any emails from payoneer. Usually 2 emails in 10 minutes. And I haven't got my funds yet.

Same here! 😞 Had the same issue last week too! Still waiting for my funds. Upwork returned it last week so maybe it will be the same thing this week. 

coolsdudes1992
Community Member

Same issues it's been been 15 hours now, I am still waiting... really angry right now 😞 

jenatarenhn
Community Member

I tried to withdraw fund from Upwork to Payoneer, the transaction took place on Upworks end but didn't on Payoneer's. I spoke with Payoneer support several hours now and they're still unable to locate the transaction in order to add my funds. . You even charged me for the withdrawal, but the funds never reached Payoneer. I'm out of patience already, I need this fixed ASAP.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay and frustration it has caused. We just got a confirmation that all the transactions that were affected by the issue with Payoneer have been processed. You should receive your funds either back on your Upwork account or on your Payoneer account. If you got your funds returned to your Upwork account, you can re-attempt to withdraw your money but please edit the amount you withdraw a little so it doesn't match the previous withdrawal. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

It's working now guys. You can once again transfer funds from upwork to payoneer. Just make sure to change the amount (-0.01) for you not to receive any error messages. I was able to receive mine in just 15minutes. 

xionaryguerrero
Community Member

For the past two weeks, I've been having issues to withdraw my money from Upwork to ¨Payoneer

I will like to know if this problem will continue tomorrow at UTC at 12:00 am when I attempt to withdraw to Payoneer? or should I wait and see?

Hi Xionary,

Yes, the issue with affected transactions were resolved and all the transactions that were affected by this issue with Payoneer have been processed!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

No Thanks but my question is Will this happen again this week?

How will they know if the same problem will occur again or not?

Hi Xionary, 

There were no reported issues with withdrawing to Payoneer today. You may subscribe to this page to receive real-time updates of any issues that are happening on the Upwork website. 

If you go through any issue, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members